Friday, September 18, 2020

Kokomo, Indiana 2013 floods

Kokomo, Indiana 2013 floods
Created:
Friday, 17 May 2013
Group Admins:
  • Our 'Situation list-feed has now been repurposed for the Kokomo incident. Think of it as the SituationUnit tweeting only the highest-quality, actionable info, especially provided to the Leader(s) and Ops officer. The list-feed is embedded in the ReadyKokomo Incident Screen mentioned below.
    groups.wall 2677 days ago
  • I got a call from Captain Shepherd's dad on Saturday, he left a vm, did he call any of you? Captain Shepherd lost her grandfather in Katrina, and now her dad has been a survivor of Kokomo floods, he's a Vietnam Vet in a wheel chair and cantankerous as he's not accepting help. She's a Logistics officer for the IN National Guard and a full time 7th Grade Teacher , she's also our contact for IGR ex
    Cindy Lovegrove Ben, I'm still trying to figure this system out. Just realized you had responded. Contacted Mr. Shepard. He actually attended the meeting on Monday. Very sweet man. Most water in crawl space. No longer have heater. Waiting on insurance. They have been to home and took pictures. Just chit chatted a bit but he agreed that any help would be appreciated. Told him someone would be contacting him that is more trained than myself once everything is set up. Please let Captain Shepherd know he's ok.2675 days ago
  • A 'ReadyKokomo Incident screen has been established... to reflect the evergreen STATUS of the incident response... http://cityreaching.pbworks.com/Kokomo
  • Currently ReadyIndy is 'loaning' folks to help a 'ReadyKokomo' chapter get started, and become effective in supporting the Kokomo Long-term-recovery-group, perhaps especially by providing Case-managers.

Ready Indy has come along side the Long term recovery group of Kokomo. I will post a description or someone will shortly

There are no announcements yet.
There are no discussions in this group yet. Why don't you create one?