Sunday, August 18, 2019

Prayer - Hurricane Isaac-Standing Together in Prayer

New Orleans is familiar with the trauma suffered from the damaging effects of hurricanes.  Right we join together in prayer:

Pray for:

1. Citizens to seek God for comfort and protection to all who are in the path of Hurricane Isaac.

2. Citizens not directly affected will offer prayer, compassion and assistance in their community

3. Hurricane Isaac will be lessened in intensity.

4. First responders 

“Heavenly Father, we pray this prayer and more on behalf of the citizens of New Orleans.  Our desire is to share the hope of Jesus Christ through praying, caring and sharing His love." 

"Hear, O Lord, when i cry with my voice!  Have mercy also upon me and answer me. Psalm 27:7"

In Jesus Name, Amen”

Discussion started by Sandie Sangster , on 2541 days ago
You need to be a member of this group before you can participate in this discussion
Sandie Sangster
Please continue to pray as God leads you for all those who are in desperate need right now.
In Jesus name we pray:

1. Evacuation of Pearl River City, Louisiana
2. Shelters to have all necessary support in prayer, in care needed, provisions provided.
3. Safety for the first responders
4. Pressure relieved before the levee is breached.

"Heavenly Father, we once again humbly bow before you on behalf of the citizens of Pearl River City Louisiana."

"Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me and answer me. Psalm 27:7"
In Jesus Name, Amen”
2541 days ago

Erik Robinson
Amen!!

I was asked to join this discussion to see if I could offer any insight into organization for Hurricane Isaac. Please let me know how I can help or if anyone would like to ask questions.

Erik
2544 days ago