"Our Mission is to provide Christian churches, schools, ministries, and missionaries with training information and resources to become safer and better prepared in today's world of risks."
Consulting is a misunderstood service and often associated with "expensive". However, it doesn't have to be and often costs less than you might expect.
Having an expert come in to evaluate your operations or work on new construction or renovation projects can save your ministry time and money in the long run.
Safe Churches Project/Background Check Program
"SECURITY BEGINS FROM WITHIN"
The Christian Security Network is pleased to join with First Advantage Corporation to offer its Safe Advantage Safe Churches, web-based, background check program for the Christian community to provide churches and ministries with a range of informed alternatives for reducing risk of employing persons with criminal records including:
Criminal & Sex Offender Database Searches
Social Security Traces
"Real" County Criminal Record Searches
"National" Criminal Record Searches
The Safe Churches Project has one of the most comprehensive criminal record database checks available in the U.S. and currently provides proven background check programs covering approximately:
- 400 school districts
- 600,000 volunteers and employees in schools, churches and volunteer/non-profit organizations
- thousands of employees of local, regional and national corporations
The Christian Security Network is pleased to partner with Global Rescue, the premier provider of medical, security, advisory and evacuation services worldwide.
If you travel and become injured, ill or find yourself trapped in a life threatening environment, Global Rescue is the only company in the world with deployable field rescue teams that will get to you, wherever you are, and bring you home.
Global Rescue Member Benefits Include:
- Deployable medical, security and field rescue teams
- Evacuation to your home hospital of choice
- 24/7 operations center staffed by critical-care trained paramedics, doctors and special operations veterans
- Medical consultation by Johns Hopkins Medicine physicians and specialists
- Extraction services for security emergencies and natural disasters